The Inner World MacOSX Game – A 2D-Point’n’Click Adventure Together by making use of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions no clue whatsoever, Robert cause on his experience to discover the trick of the wind’s disappearance. Will the little adventurer manage to save his world?
The Inner World MacOSX Game OverView:
Robert is an excellent novice, somewhat clueless, but with a good heart and soul of gold. He lives a calm life as a courtroom musician in Asposia’s principal wind monastery. Unlike the regulations of physics, Asposia can be a tremendous, hollow space encircled by an infinite expanse of earth. The world’s oxygen is furnished through three wind fountains, but as you wind fountain following the different petered out, and the wind gods found Asposia, all of a sudden Robert determined him in the center of a whirlwind.
Together by making use of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions no clue whatsoever, Robert cause on his experience to discover the trick of the wind’s disappearance. Will the little adventurer manage to save his community? And what precisely are Laura´s secret intentions…?
The Inner World Mac Game Key Features:
- Extremely funny dialogues thanks to highly bizarre characters.
- Plenty of challenging puzzles.
- Cartoon-like animations.
- A hand-made and hand-drawn world made with lots of love and countless details to discover (but at least 325 details!)
- Eye-catching backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D – against all actual graphic-trends.
- A story with more twists than an Asposian’s nose.
- The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia and a very awesome synchronization and of course, Robert, the very very very last hope of Asposia!
The Inner World MacOSX Game Screenshots:
- OS: Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, or v10.8
- Processor: Intel® Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
Note: Pass For UnZipping/RaR is TheMacGame.Com
Tower 57 MacOSX Free Download Link
File Size 1.45 GB
Single Download Link